1. We are in war with the shaytan. he is our enemy!
2. Shaytan works by making tricks on us. Just look at the choice of words he used to deceive Adam and Hawwa. He wouldn’t say directly to disobey Allah. He used the name of Allah to swear, he promised that the tree is of eternity and immortality (human’s weakness). Shaytan knows our weakness, whatmore after thousands of years of experience and he will work around it.
Shaytan makes bad things look cool and good things seem uncool and nerdy.
3. Quickly ask for forgiveness (repent) when we have sinned for Allah loves that and Allah is AlGhafur and Arrahim. Allah is merciful. Never forget to repent.
4. The difference between Prophet Adam. a.s. and Shaytan being asked to leave heaven is that Prophet Adam was sincerely sorry for what he had done and asked for repentance whereas Shaytan was still arrogant and in fact blamed Allah for him being astray.
5. Let us be the one who always ask for Allah’s forgiveness and not that like Shaytan who refuse and remain arrogant.
1.)A long, long time ago, before people, before dinosaurs, before the earth, what was there?
2.) What are some creations of Allah(swt) before people?
The earth, jinns and angels.
3.) Allah created man. Who was the first man?
4.) Why did Allah(swt) order the angels to bow down to Adam?
As a form of respect
5.) Who refused? WHy?
Iblis. Iblis thinks he is better than Adam because he is made from fire and Adam was made from clay.
6.) Who is Iblis?
He is shaitan/satan. he was a Jinn.
7.)Allah made a woman. who was she?
Hawwa. (**note to children: Christians call her Eve)
8.) Adam and Hawwa allowed themselves to be tricked by Iblis. What was their punishment? They were placed out of paradise and put on the earth.
9.) How did Adam feel? He was very sorry and repented.
10.) Do we think that Allah(swt) would forgive him? Of course! Allah (swt) is the Most Merciful!
11.) Iblis vowed : Iblis) said: “Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).” What does this mean? It means he is going to do his best to make people do bad things so they can be punished in hell.
Questions taken from HERE.