These are the things that I think I would like to improve the next time we review this ramadhan lapbook. (I suppose best is next ramadhan)
- To read and write the arabic words for the hadith instead of just the english translation.
- to highlight the arabic words we learn throughout ramadhan like saum, iftar, sohoor, (Can you suggest any more words?)
- to compose quizzes on ramadhan. there is a sample HERE. but perhaps I can add more. Can you help me too?
And for next year Ramadhan activity I would like to include an activity of listing
- lunar watching as an everyday activity. I will have them go outside to check out the moon and paste the appropriate photo of the moon on the chart. You can print the lunar worksheet if you want. Go HERE.
- lists more good deeds we can do. and highlight to them what they have done with praises and stars and moon.
- things we are grateful to Allah for and perhaps have it paste on a chart so that can see the continuous progress.
- be more serious about dzikir with the children. The children are reciting Subhanallah at random times.
Other things that I can also include in the lapbook are
About Eid but was running out of time. Perhaps that could be another lapbook of its own?😉
There are many ways for me to improve. Thus, Insya Allah this lapbook can help and the children from the easy non-rocket science facts to a more serious ones for the older children. If you have older children, you can also include about qiaymulail and i’tiqaf in a more serious manner. Or perhaps a progress chart for tadarus? The ideas are vast and many. All for the sake of Allah, Insya Allah.
i hope this lapbook will become a treasure for them and I pray that they are kept reminded of what they learn and most of all put it to practice. Ameen.